- Perform regular scheduled servicing in alignment with vendor recommendations.
- Complete both planned and unplanned repairs on a fleet of underground production, support, and transportation equipment.
- Diagnose equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Inspect, operate, and test equipment to verify proper functioning and performance.
- Perform final checks on installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting as required.
- Ensure all maintenance logbooks are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in parts and material identification as needed.
- Comply with business safety policies and applicable regulatory, customer or industry requirements.
- Certified Heavy-Equipment Mechanic or
- Trade experience in an underground environment and able to work alone and be confident on completing quality professional repairs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, confident, and proud of the trade and your abilities.
- Willing and ready to learn new techniques, skills, and equipment in an exciting environment that is long term career.
Please include your Common Core transcripts and Norcat # with your resume.
Please note that only those who meet or exceed the above qualifications AND experience requirements will be considered.
Fill in the form below to apply for this position: