- Perform regular servicing as per the asset management scheduling process.
- Complete both planned and unplanned repairs on a fleet of underground production, support, and transportation equipment.
- Diagnose equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Inspect, operate, and test equipment to verify proper functioning and performance.
- Perform final checks on installation, repair, inspection, reassembly, replacing, refitting, and adjusting as required.
- Ensure all maintenance logbooks are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in parts and material identification as needed.
- Comply with business safety policies and applicable regulatory, customer or industry requirements.
- Must be registered in either of the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development 770010 or 770225 Mining program.
- Red Seal Certified Heavy-Equipment Mechanic preferred; or equivalent trade experience including construction and or civil equipment maintenance.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-sufficient during field activities.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills; computer literacy an asset.
- Flexible, self-motivated, confident, and proud of the trade and your abilities.
- Willing and ready to learn new techniques, skills, and equipment in an exciting environment.
Please include your Common Core transcripts and Norcat # with your resume.
Please note that only those who meet or exceed the above qualifications AND experience requirements will be considered.
Fill in the form below to apply for this position: